Who we are
We are members of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants and South Africa Institute for Professional Accountants. Our personnel have many years of experience offering financial services and consulting to small and medium size businesses. We are proud of our professional standing with business’, providers and financial- and revenue authorities.
Our objective is to elevate our clients’ equity by rendering expert support through knowledge and experience on the highest professional level in all facets of auditing, accounting, taxation and management services.
What makes us
We believe our edge over many of our competitors is influenced by our:
- Attitude – we have a real interest in our clients’ financial welfare
- Range of services
- Infrastructure – we utilize sophisticated computer technology and equipment to assist our aim for excellence
- Personnel structure – by employing appropriate staff we ensure partner availability for consultation at relatively short notice – in this way we can contribute meaningfully to our clients’ bottom lines
- Fee structure appropriate to our level of services
- Location – our Pretoria office is located close to motorway access and we have adequate proximate parking.
We are also a member firm of GMNI International, an international association of independent accounting and consulting firms who have been selected for their proven business and professional standards.