what we do
We service a wide range of clients, from professional service companies, manufacturing, whole sale, retail,
the hotel entertainment industry, constructions, farming, medical industry and many more.
- Acting as statutory auditors to companies
- Acting as accounting officers to close corporations
- Maintenance of tax files for companies and directors, registrations, completion of returns and generally attending to compliance with the Income Tax Act
- Formations, statutory amendments, maintenance of registers and generally attending to compliance with the Companies and Close Corporations Acts
- Annual CIPC submissions
- Profit improvement and cost reduction exercises
- Cash management
- Financial planning
- Company and group structures
- Partnership arrangements
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Property investment
- Raising of finance for working capital, asset acquisitions or projects
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Strategic planning
- Product costing
- Break-even analysis
- Tax saving and planning
- Company equity and Business Valuations
In addition to historical annual financial statements many clients engage us to prepare informative interim financial statements on a monthly or quarterly basis on our in-house computers.
Our services include minimizing the incidence of taxation, examining the tax consequences of particular transactions and structuring clients’ affairs to achieve legal tax avoidance.
Our planning includes the minimization of estate duty, capital gains tax, income tax and other incidental taxes.
We offer a valuation service for capital gains tax and other purposes. Valuations of business and commercial property interests are performed.
We regularly conduct business investigations in relation to the purchase or sale of interests in businesses. This will often include the professional valuation of business interests and draw upon our continuing exposure to a wide variety of businesses.
estate planning and preparation of wills